We are currently on the look out for writers!
If you are interested in writing for Tell Tales or have a unique article you want publishing, read our benefits and article quality guidelines below.
- Create a professional author profile which includes:
- Social profile links
- Profile picture
- Website/blog address
- Your profile will appear below all your articles
- We share all articles on our various social pages
- Your article must be relevant to our site and content – see our latest posts!
- Your article must be 100% unique
- Your article must be written with an entertaining and structured approach, using subheadings where necessary
- Your article should cover the topic in full and provide DEPTH
- Linking is allowed and encouraged as long as the links are relevant and credible
- Links which are deemed promotional or don’t add value to the article may be rejected or set as nofollow
- We do not accept articles that are simply posted for the gain of ‘pagerank’ or any other search engine benefits
- We have the right to edit and add to your content at any point
- If necessary, we may ask for edits after receiving the first draft
- All credible sources used to create the article must be provided
- We have the right to reject an article if deemed unsuitable
Contact us via our Contact form to learn how to proceed